TRIMSOLES!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TRIMSOLES!

Post by GymFreak234 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:50 am

Hey Guys!

Just a quick post to see if anyone has heard of the new fitness shoe Trimsoles??

I was browsing the internet for fitness and diet ideas when i came across this fitness shoe. It looks exactly the same as last summers Fitflop, but is half the price! The launch price is 19.95 for one pair or 50 for three pairs (you could get one of each colour!) and the RRP is 24.95. You can register your details on www.trimsoles.co.uk and they will inform you when they are available.

I would be really pleased if anybody had anymore information on these Trimsoles, as i love the idea of toning up without having to do lots of exercise!

Thanks

GymFreak234
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIMSOLES!

Post by GymFreak234 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 am

Hey!

Just to let anyone know that is interested in these fitness flip flops, that i have just received an email from Trimsoles saying that they are now available to order! I will be ordering very soon as i want to avoid the summer rush!

Gymfreak234

GymFreak234
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthy on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:52 am

[quote:316a="GymFreak234"]Hey!

Just to let anyone know that is interested in these fitness flip flops, that i have just received an email from Trimsoles saying that they are now available to order! I will be ordering very soon as i want to avoid the summer rush!

Gymfreak234[/quote]

Have you received them yet? If so what do you think?
Garthy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.fitness.uk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum