Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is the most useful invention for you?

5 posters

Go down

Which is the most useful invention for you? Empty Which is the most useful invention for you?

Post by melodyeye Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:05 am

Technology has grown much in the recent years and which invention do you think has become part and parcel of your life and without which running life is more tedious? Please explain with reasons!
Personally I think cell phone is the great invention for me because I never miss anybody without contacting me. And contacts are the best thing in the World to live.
melodyeye
melodyeye
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Which is the most useful invention for you? Empty Re: Which is the most useful invention for you?

Post by shainagirly Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 am

Computers and Cellphones. Makes the communication more easy and convenient...
shainagirly
shainagirly
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Which is the most useful invention for you? Empty Re: Which is the most useful invention for you?

Post by CoolJason Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:22 am

For me it’s probably the computer which is used worldwide nowadays. I use the computer for almost the full day and I will be nothing without it.
CoolJason
CoolJason
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayneParker Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:41 pm

For me it has to be the transport systems because you cannot do anything without them. My job also depends on it.
ShayneParker
ShayneParker
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by maria17 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:50 am

new things always attract me......Shocked 

maria17
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

http://www.dynamicmounting.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum