Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post by Singo24 Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:03 am

Hi guys,

Just a quick introduction, im 22 and have avery keen interest in health and fitness. I am a qualified Personal Trainer and Sports Massage therapist, however i no longer work as one. A disagreement with a previous employer and the credit curnch have sort of stopped the flow of my career as a PT. Anyway im not worried, i now spend more time in the gym than ever and aim to improve my health and fitness in the coming weeks and months to get the fittest i ever have been.

Currently i weigh 11 stone dead and am about 5ft 6in. My training at the moment is mostly freeweight orientated, i.e. Benchpress, Squats, Deadlifts, Pullups etc etc. I have started introducing running back into my programmes after having a pulled hip felxor that im slowly getting back to strength.

Looking forward to browsing the site and getting other peoples opinions on fitess ideas, and maybe help some other people out also. However it doesnt seem we have very many active members on here do we Shocked

Singo24
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by johnreal Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Hi Singo24,

Want to warmly welcome you here.

Sure you have great healthy time with all of us.

Thank You

johnreal
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum