Supplement for Stress?

Go down

Supplement for Stress?

Post by jenniferreal on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:53 am

I'm planning to buy a natural health supplement particularly in relieving stress.

With the past few weeks, I've really feel the tiredness and stress due to my hectic schedule of work everyday (even the weekends)

I've asked my friend who is also a co-office mate of mine about what supplement can i take with my condition.

he suggested me the supplement MX Stress Protect that according to him provide with the most stress relief and management.

So one of the reason why I'm here is to ask and know if anyone try to used this supplement before?

If not, can you suggest a safe and effective stress relief supplement that really proven effective.

I will be going back this Sunday to read all your suggestions and comments.

Thank You! Very Happy
jenniferreal
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supplement for Stress?

Post by LindaAlbert on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:59 am

I will suggest... Trace Minerals Natural Rest Stress Relief Supplement, 120 Tab

LindaAlbert
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by health123 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:35 am

It's obvious that when ever you get work you get tired. There is nothing to worry about. but if you are facing it from long time then it's better you go to the doctor for the check up, or else it will trouble you a lot. Visit thehealthmagic.com to get more information.

health123
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

View user profile http://www.thehealthmagic.com/dukan-diet-plan-%E2%80%93-the-ulti

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel23 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:19 am

Hi
A few months ago realized that itís time to do something about my overweight. Iím only 22 years old and I donít want to be Ďfatí my entire life. So I got myself thinking of visiting the gym a few times in a week. But to be honest, Iím very unsecure about my body and afraid of the reactions of all those healthy, pumped up people. So I surfed the web and I found out that the Pronokal program works with personal trainers in specialized gymís.
So I explained my problem to the Pronokal coaches and they encouraged me to get moving more. They also got me in contact with a personal trainer, Nicole. Taking up their advice, I started to move more. Iím now walking on a daily basis and instead of getting in my car to go to my friends, Iím riding my bike. At the moment Iím combining the diet together with personal training of Nicole, mainly focusing on cardio.

Daniel23
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arvel147 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Protein and nutrition for growth for a person so beauty and Style should be prominent so never forget this happy to be here all life and bring prosperity in all matters so never forget a best outcomes a good image and maintain a standard so carry on struggle.....

Arvel147
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peterjames on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:49 am

any kind of found likes singing , work out reading book are helps to decreases the stress.

peterjames
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky4Fitness on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:45 am

My husband takes St. John's Wort when things get stressful for him at work. He swears that it helps keep him calm and he'll let aggravating situations slide off his back more easily. I'm not sure if it actually works or if it works for him because he wants it to, but anything that keeps him calm is a good thing in my book!

Freaky4Fitness
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica85 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:11 am

well i suggests you better consult with your trainer first because it may relief your stress but sometimes it causes side effects so
be careful what ever you do

Angelica85
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pryidevs on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Go and see a doctor/trainer rather than do this. Because with out any guidance you should not have to take this. When you take supplements with out proper guidance than you put your self in danger.

pryidevs
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

View user profile http://marmm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum