Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to stay motivated?

3 posters

Go down

How to stay motivated? Empty How to stay motivated?

Post by ActiviaUK Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:49 am

Does anyone have any great tips for staying motivated and staying on the fitness track?
I've discovered rewarding myself after a good week! This week's treat is a shopping trip to find the perfect summer dress!
Share your ideas with other TLC enthusiasts http://bit.ly/ol1WL7 Smile
Eva@Activia
ActiviaUK
ActiviaUK
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

How to stay motivated? Empty Re: How to stay motivated?

Post by Uma J Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:28 am

I think for fitness your weight must be maintained. For maintaining weight you have to do exercise ,yoga , take green tea ,silica, walking, swimming.

Uma J
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by ActiviaUK Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:18 am

Thanks Uma, you are right - one way to stay motivated is to vary your exercise. Yoga, walking and swimming add great variety to any exercise regime.
Has anyone tried zumba?
Eva@Activia
ActiviaUK
ActiviaUK
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by sandradavis Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Thanks for sharing this great information.

Personally, I think one of the best ways to keep motivation is to work out with a friend. This way, you can push each other and work towards your goals.
Another way to stay motivated is, if you are as driven as you say you are, eat well and do more cardio. Personally, I hate cardio, but keep in mind that it's the best group of exercises for losing weight, if that's what your goals are. Take a "Before" picture to remind yourself what you are trying to work at. Every 2 weeks, measure yourself, whether it's with a tape measure or the scale. Stay true to yourself! You will see results. Every month, take a "30 Days" picture, then "60 days", and so on. When you, yourself, see the results, then you will be even more motivated! Very Happy

sandradavis
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down