Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protein & Nutritions

+6
stefenfobs
davidmartin414
Abbott4
antee
Uma J
johnmarcova
10 posters

Go down

Protein & Nutritions Empty Protein & Nutritions

Post by johnmarcova Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:18 am

Which type of protein & nutrition food is helpful in muscle growth???

matrix-nutrition.co.uk
supplementcentre.com
proteinstop.co.uk

johnmarcova
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Protein & Nutritions Empty Re: Protein & Nutritions

Post by Uma J Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:25 am

You have to join yoga with gym...................

Uma J
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by antee Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:24 am

Protein and nutation for growth for a person so beauty and Style should be prominent so never forget this happy to be here all life and bring prosperity in all matters so never forget a best outcomes a good image and maintain a standard so carry on struggle.

antee
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbott4 Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:59 am

I have been struggling with my weight for as long as I can remember. It’s not that I live that unhealthy but my busy schedule makes it hard to work out. My family from Belgium told me about a diet. The Pronokal diet program, they said that a Belgian minister, who was clearly overweight started taking this diet and it looked like he had lost a lot of weight.
Hearing this made me do some research about this diet. It is fair to say that I found a lot in the media about it. The Belgian politician named Bart De Wever, made a promise that he would start losing weight around Christmas. Also having a busy schedule, exercising daily was not an easy solution. He found out about the Pronokal diet program, who work with different protein products but only by doctor’s prescription. It is fair to say that this diet worked for him, he already lost over 40 pounds.
Though my research made me realize it is not that easy. You actually have to go to a doctor first, who checks if your liver and kidneys work optimal. This is due to the fact that during the pronokal fact ketones are produced, which send signals to your brain that stills your appetite. They can be harmful for those who have bad working kidneys and liver.
After the first doctor’s appointment you still need to pay some visits to the doctor, who follow you up and gives you the necessary prescriptions. They also work with psychologists and dietitians who help you throughout the process.
Then the first phase starts, during this phase you essentially live on surrogate proteins giving you around 80% of your weight loss. After a while you are able to eat meat and vegetables again. With the exception of vegetables with a high sugar content. As I stated before, you get help from dieticians, and if necessary they get you your mineral supplements, extra protein and vitamins to keep your muscles intact.
After this phase, other phases follow, but it only gets easier from that point. When you realize that it works, it’s not that hard to keep up with the diet program. Off course it is not for free, I did some calculations and I end up paying around 7,5 pounds every day. But I’m now almost half way true the first phase and I already lost 23 pounds. My conclusion is that if you are able to put up the effort, the Pronokal diet program works fine.

Abbott4
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by davidmartin414 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:18 am

I full agree with you
antee
Protein and nutation for growth for a person so beauty and Style should be prominent so never forget this happy to be here all life and bring prosperity in all matters so never forget a best outcomes a good image and maintain a standard so carry on struggle.

davidmartin414
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by stefenfobs Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:54 pm

I think creatine can be the best supplement for muscles growth. It also enhances performance and strength. There are many supplements for creatine available in the market. This product is really beneficial and fulfills the entire requirement of protein in the body. You can also include fish and eggs in your meal and if you are vegetarian then green vegetables, sprouts and curd can give you protein.

stefenfobs
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Protein & Nutritions Empty Nutrition supplements

Post by ryandodson Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:01 am

You will get lot of nutrition from food rather than supplements.Some of the supplements may harm to your health.Instead of this supplements you can eat healthy food with full of nutrition.

http://www.mkmedicalservices.com/glucotrol.html

ryandodson
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.mkmedicalservices.com

Back to top Go down

Protein & Nutritions Empty Best Nutrition

Post by robinj Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:21 am

Hey friend
I think you have to take advice of your gym coach so you will get proper info because he know about your workout. I hope this will be help you.

robinj
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.steroidshop.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by robinj Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:36 am

Hi Dear
But may be happen that this supplement will harm to user so first try to get more and more information about it.
Thanks

robinj
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.steroidshop.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica85 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:37 am

Protein is considered as the best of all nutrients & Proteins are one of the best sources of increasing energy and improving performance. http://www.ultralifeshop.co.uk/ deals with Best Protein Supplements as well as bodybuilding and energy related products.

Angelica85
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen01 Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:29 am

Some of our daily routine foods are having lots of proteins like fish, beef, milk, yogurt, vegetables and fresh fruits. I suggest you to try these things instead of having some high potential supplements for protein diet.

Helen01
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down