Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to loss weight rapidly?

+10
Brent125
Lookingcrazy
Edan123
DSBOOTCAMP
Daniall
TrueNinja
Robert
Rabid
mbe123
xtremefatloss
14 posters

Go down

How to loss weight rapidly?  Empty How to loss weight rapidly?

Post by xtremefatloss Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:15 am

Everyone face problems and trouble due to excessive fat or weight. Excessive fat is cause of many diseases like heart attack etc. So how to reduce weight with organic methods and how much time it require to loss weight?

Last edited by xtremefatloss on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleting links)

xtremefatloss
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.xtremefatlossdietscam.org/

Back to top Go down

How to loss weight rapidly?  Empty Re: How to loss weight rapidly?

Post by mbe123 Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:45 am

A certified personal trainer can tailor your exercises depending on your needs and It's the fastest way for you to lose weight ..

mbe123
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.mindbodyempowerment.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabid Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:59 am

[quote="xtremefatloss"]Everyone face problems and trouble due to excessive fat or weight. Excessive fat is cause of many diseases like heart attack etc. So how to reduce weight with organic methods and how much time it require to loss weight?

[/quote]
No doubt exercise is the good thing to lose the weight but we should use the dieting pills if someone is interested to lose the weight rapidly. Phentermine will be the best thing for this purpose.

Rabid
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:40 am

If you want to lose the weight rapidly than do exercise daily. Running burn 130 calories in 40 minutes and it also help you to increase the stamina. So do walk daily for good health.

Robert
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueNinja Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:08 am

If you want to reduce weight faster you must jog every morning and do some physical exercises at home.
TrueNinja
TrueNinja
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

How to loss weight rapidly?  Empty Weight loss tips

Post by Daniall Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 am

Hii Everybody

I am Danial from US and also sharing some personal knowledge with you regarding weight loss.Most of people using phentramin-d for losing weight rapidly,And they get amazing result.i also impress by the phentramin d result.

Thanks
Daniall

phentramin-d.biz

Daniall
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by DSBOOTCAMP Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 am

Quick weight loss is simply done by increasing your training frequency and burning more calories than you consume.
Fad diets are a no no just sensible eating small portions every three hours concentrating your workouts on cardio routines to burn the calories not forgeting to do some resistance training a couple of times a week to build some muscle as muscle burns calories even at rest.
Hope this helps, DS Boot Camp

DSBOOTCAMP
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan123 Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:16 am

A few months ago my wife thought it was necessary to talk about my weight problem. Off course I realized that I was overweight, that’s step 1 I guess. but I never seemed to care to do anything about it, no one ever talked to me about it in the past.
As the loving husband that I am, I went to see a doctor. He told me that carrying all that extra fat around is just not healthy. Not that I didn’t know all that but having a doctor checking me out and pointing me out the dangerous effects of being overweight, It did make me realize that I should do something about it.
The doctor told me about a diet program, the diet program from Pronokal, it seems that he was guiding some people who were on the program.
I have been going to this doctor for many years now and I thought: why not give it a try?
He told me that it’s not that easy, you can’t just start with it. You have to be the right age and you need a doctor who check’s if you are able to start the diet.
So I made a new appointment with him and he ran some tests on me, he explained me that your liver and kidneys have to work optimal because when you follow the diet, your body goes in a state of ketoses. Ketoses? Yes I never heard about that either..
It seems that after a period of eating very few carbon hydrates, you go into a state of ketoses. That means that your body is burning fat way faster than normal. I started worrying but he told me that ketoses comes with every protein diet.
After the doctor said that I was good to go, I got a prescription from him with some protein products on it. Yes.. you can only get the Pronokal proteins with a doctor’s prescription. And you have to visit the doctor on a regularly basis.
The products you have to take instead of a meal, don’t taste that great, I’ll be honest about that. But you do have a wide variety, so it’s not that you have to ‘eat’ the same each day.
I have not been on the diet program that long but I did lose 20 pounds by now. So although I’m far from my goal of losing 80 pounds, there is no stopping me now!

Edan123
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookingcrazy Wed May 16, 2012 12:39 am

I’d suggest you to do yoga and go jogging very often.
Lookingcrazy
Lookingcrazy
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent125 Tue May 29, 2012 11:09 am

Some good tips for losing the weight effectively are:
Doing exercise regularly.
Avoid more fat and fast foods.
Focus on fresh fruits and raw vegetables.
Take Green tea.
Drink plenty of water.
Drink Grapefruit juice daily.

http://adamprowse.com.au/hints-a-tips/212-boxing-in-maitland.html Maitland Boxing Classes

Brent125
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelswan Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 am

Here are the some useful tips for rapidly weight loss...
-Doing regular exercises daily are helpful for rapidly weight loss.
-With exercises drink lots of water a day minimum seven or eight glass.
-Balance your diet, eat more green vegetables, fruits and avoid junk foods.
-You can also take green tea for reducing weight.

Michaelswan
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Clicks Wed May 08, 2013 7:54 pm

The best ways to reduce weight is doing regular exercises and dieting. If someone follows these they can see a good result.

Clicks
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by pryidevs Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:18 am

[quote="TrueNinja"]If you want to reduce weight faster you must jog every morning and do some physical exercises at home.[/quote]
I think not only jog and physical exercise helps him for faster weight loss. He have to move to gym and do so many other abdominal exercise.

pryidevs
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

http://marmm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen01 Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:12 am

No doubt exercise is the good thing to lose the weight but we should use the dieting pills if someone is interested to lose the weight rapidly. Phentermine will be the best thing for this purpose.

http://www.fsession.com

Helen01
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down