Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its a new hello from me!

Go down

Its a new hello from me! Empty Its a new hello from me!

Post by malesurveyinfo Thu May 24, 2012 3:54 am

Hi
I've joined this forum because it seems friendly and full of useful ideas and tips from people who know what they are talking about! I'm a 44 year old female and have struggled with my weight since I was a teenager and my levels of fitness have forever been plagued with self-inflicted problems caused by work stress and too much partying, drinking drunken and eating the wrong type of foods pig . Recently though I have really had a push at getting fit, eating well and half lost 2 stone and am feeling much fitter. I still have another stone or so to go but I reckon talking to like-minded people like yourselves who are an inspiration can help to motivate me! Idea
I am also a very mature student working on a project about mens sexual experiences and beliefs. Its open to all males over 16 years old residing in the UK. It hopes to increase our understanding of the sexual assault and rape of males and improve the safety and wellbeing of men. study

Thanks for your time, I look forward to many chats! cheers
Mandy

malesurveyinfo
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.malesurvey.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum