Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to stick with your new year resolutions

3 posters

Go down

How to stick with your new year resolutions Empty How to stick with your new year resolutions

Post by Kelly_Vo Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Dear all,

February is coming very soon, It means holidays time almost over and time to back in daily work and activities. if you have been trying to stick with your new year resolutions but It's not easy like it seems. Kindly check out the recently published article of Joanne who is a personal training in UK, has been obtaining many good testimonials from her clients for offered courses.

To see advises of how to stick with your new year resolutions: [url=http://www.joannehenson.co.uk/how-to-stick-with-your-new-year-resolutions-chapter-1/]How to stick with your new year resolutions[/url]

Hope you find this guide helpful
Regards,
Kelly

Kelly_Vo
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

How to stick with your new year resolutions Empty Re: How to stick with your new year resolutions

Post by lillianstuart12 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:48 pm

If you want to eat the food then you have to use your hand. In the similar way if you had make a resolution it can be completed only if you are gonna find how to avoid that thing for if you had a resolution that you will quite smoking then you need to do works that help you. Like you can take the help of your friends and relatives. You can tell them to not let you do so. Set some reminders on your cell phone. Pin the quote to avoid smoking in your real. And the most important thing make your self strong enough to handle that.

lillianstuart12
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

How to stick with your new year resolutions Empty Re: How to stick with your new year resolutions

Post by Freaky4Fitness Thu May 23, 2013 10:37 am

I've all but given up on New Year's resolutions. Every year I set them and every year I fail. I think the longest I have lasted has been March. The only one I am still sticking to for this year is my commitment to yoga. I thank www.yoga.com for that because they have provided me with tons of inspiration and all the tools I need for various yoga workouts.

Freaky4Fitness
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down