Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes the skin area around the eyes black?

4 posters

Go down

What makes the skin area around the eyes black? Empty What makes the skin area around the eyes black?

Post by prakashnethralaya Tue May 28, 2013 6:19 am

how to cure it

prakashnethralaya
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.ayurprakash.com/

Back to top Go down

What makes the skin area around the eyes black? Empty Herbal Remedies

Post by adleylab Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:20 am

Herbal Remedies for the skin area around the eyes black
1) Use cucumber slices. Cucumber slices have long been used to reduce puffiness and refresh the appearance of skin around the eyes, providing a fast "pick-me-up" for tired and puffy eyes. Place a slice over each eye, extending over the darkened area. Do this daily, coupled with lying down for 10-15 minutes. Keep your eyes closed.

2) Apply cool tea bags or an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth to your eyes daily. The tannin in tea bags reduces swelling and discoloration. Lie down, preferably in the morning, and leave the cool and damp caffeinated tea bags over your eyes for about 10-15 minutes. Keep your eyes closed. You can refrigerate them overnight so they will be ready in the morning.

3) Use a potato. Place one uncooked potato into a liquidizer and liquidize the whole potato. Scoop out and place the pureed potato on your closed eyes .Keep it there for 30 minutes, lying on your back. Wash it off with warm water. This method works well for some people.

4) Use a frozen spoon. Put a spoon in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Take it out and cover the circles with it. Hold it there until the spoon is warm again.

adleylab
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

What makes the skin area around the eyes black? Empty Re: What makes the skin area around the eyes black?

Post by Freaky4Fitness Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:45 am

Adleyab has some great suggestions. I have a mask that I put in the freezer at night and I just pop it on for a few minutes in the morning. I haven't tried the tea bag trick, but I have heard lots of good things about it. Getting enough sleep is also a great way to avoid dark spots in the first place, but sometimes that's easier said than done.

Freaky4Fitness
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

What makes the skin area around the eyes black? Empty Re: What makes the skin area around the eyes black?

Post by pryidevs Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:25 pm

I think you have to apply tomato paste on that area about to 15-20 minutes. It definitely helps you.

pryidevs
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

http://marmm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down