Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express bootcamp........opinions please?

2 posters

Go down

Express bootcamp........opinions please? Empty Express bootcamp........opinions please?

Post by andyb Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:35 am

Hi guys

Bit of a broad question but any help would be appreciated. I am currently trying to design an express (half an hour sessions) bootcamo programme. It's aimed at busy mums who don't have lots of time to exercise. My question is do you think that 3 half an hour sessions per week is enough to get real measurable results? I know it's a broad question as it depends on the exercises they are doing but think just your average bootcamp sort of stuff.......as I say any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Andy

andyb
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Express bootcamp........opinions please? Empty Re: Express bootcamp........opinions please?

Post by Freaky4Fitness Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:13 am

Well, Jillian Michaels has the 30 day shred program and that's only 20 minutes a day, although it is a five or six day a week program. I think 30 minutes sessions three times a week could show results as long as it's tough enough. What your target market is going to have to understand is that you can't expect results working out for 90 minutes total a week and have the workouts be easy. They are going to have to feel the burn and sweat [i]a lot[/i].

Freaky4Fitness
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down