Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avena Sativa

4 posters

Go down

Avena Sativa Empty Avena Sativa

Post by argent Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:48 am

Oat straw comes from the same plant as the rolled oats in your cereal. The common oat used in herbal supplements and foods is derived from wild species that have since been cultivated. Native to the Mediterranean region, oats were first cultivated in much of Europe by 2000 BC. The straw left from the harvest of the grains is the herbal oat straw.

argent
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Avena Sativa Empty Re: Avena Sativa

Post by Garthy Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:12 pm

OK I have let a few of these posts go now but a line has to be drawn somewhere!

Im all for people joining the forum but not to use it to post once trying to advertise a product and then disappearing!

I have looked at your product and quite frankly it is crap! I dont think it would have ANY noticeable benefit to the fitness trainer. If you want oats then go and buy a 1kg value bag from tescos for 27p - awesome value complex carbohydrates!

I will leave your link up to expose it as a product NOT to use! Razz
Garthy
Garthy
Admin
Admin

http://www.fitness.uk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Taz Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:43 pm

[quote]I have looked at your product and quite frankly it is crap! [/quote]

WELL SAID GARTHY - THATS WHAT I THOUGHT lol!

Please argent no more post advertising sh*t products Mad

[quote]Avena Sativa or Oat Straw has been used historically for its many health benefits.[/quote]

Health benefits don't make me laugh!

[quote]If you want oats then go and buy a 1kg value bag from tescos for 27p - awesome value complex carbohydrates![/quote]

This is much better option for our members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taz
Taz
Olympian!
Olympian!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taz Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:48 pm

If think argent should join regular forum posters like TAMBA_Andy and that other well known and highly knowledgable fellow familydental with a perma ban Mad Exclamation
Taz
Taz
Olympian!
Olympian!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthy Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:57 pm

Lol! You killed me with that last post Taz! Very Happy
Garthy
Garthy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Absoluteherb Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:11 am

I think he was only trying to share his own view,but we should share infomation that will benefit every body when it comes to talking fitness and health

Absoluteherb
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthy Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:54 pm

[quote="Absoluteherb"]I think he was only trying to share his own view,but we should share infomation that will benefit every body when it comes to talking fitness and health

I disagree - this website and forum is designed to cut through the crap and to provide you with the knowledge you need to achieve your goals. Expensive supplements will have little or no effect in most cases and the product he was advertising was useless imo!

This forum is not to be used for cheap advertising or to post links to websites to try and improve your page rankings - I noticed you have hidden a link behind the words fitness and health which I have removed!! Please dont post any more html links or you will be banned Very Happy I will post a definitive guide on what people can and cant post in terms of links to other websites very soon!
Garthy
Garthy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum