Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprising ways for lose weight

3 posters

Go down

Surprising ways for lose weight Empty Surprising ways for lose weight

Post by Ryan Bond Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:35 am

Drink Wine:

A new study discovered that females who drink a glass or two of wine every day were 30 % unlikely to be over weight than nondrinkers. The study also discovered that females who drink moderately eat fewer.

Smell Your Food:

A study published in the journal Flavor discovered that strong aromas cause people to take smaller bites of food. Once you take small bites of something, you wind up eating less at a meal, so be sure to take a whiff before a bite.

Nosh on Coffee Beans:

According to research from the University of Scranton, eating unroasted coffee beans can result in weight reduction by slowing the absorption of fat and carbohydrates in your stomach. They taste bitter, though, so maybe pair a bean or two with chocolate.

Have a break from your Gym:

Experts say exercising every day can hurt your workout goals by leaving you feeling burned out. The solution? Take 1 or 2 days off from your gym per week. So over it? Have a week off. You’ll feel a lot more motivated to exercise when you get back to it.

Eat One less Piece of Cheese:

Researchers from your National Institutes of Health discovered that you simply need to cut 10 calories a day out of your diet to shed weight. For each 10 calories you cut, you’ll lose one pound over the period of a year.

Ryan Bond
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Surprising ways for lose weight Empty Re: Surprising ways for lose weight

Post by pryidevs Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Thanks man. All your points are really good and every body should follow these for loose weight surprisingly. But I think you miss the one point which also important as the others are.

Make sleep a priority. A Stanford University study of more than 1,000 people found that those who slept less than eight hours a night had low leptin and high ghrelin levels and more body fat. Before climbing into bed, call your cellphone voice-mail with a verbal to-do list, or write down what's on your mind to help prevent worrying from keeping you awake.

pryidevs
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

http://marmm.com/

Back to top Go down

Surprising ways for lose weight Empty All these are perfect, here are additional

Post by Angelica85 Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:46 am

Another perfect way to lose your weight with food is the use of lemon, i used it in my drinks, tea and food as well and there are surprising results. Remember do not use too much, just use 3-4 lemons per day with different drinks and foods.

Angelica

UltraLifeShop

Angelica85
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by pryidevs Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:50 am

[quote="Angelica85"]Another perfect way to lose your weight with food is the use of lemon, i used it in my drinks, tea and food as well and there are surprising results. Remember do not use too much, just use 3-4 lemons per day with different drinks and foods.

Angelica

UltraLifeShop[/quote]
Did it really works 'coz I'm surprise lemon is also useful for loosing weight. Smile

pryidevs
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

http://marmm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down