Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight Gain

4 posters

Go down

Weight Gain Empty Weight Gain

Post by maria17 Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:50 am

Hello friends...
I want to increase my weight..
So any one please tell me that how i increase my weight ???
What are the essential supplements required to gain weight at faster rate ????

maria17
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

http://www.dynamicmounting.com/

Back to top Go down

Weight Gain Empty Re: Weight Gain

Post by pryidevs Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:59 pm

If you want to go for a natural way, than I suggest you that is better than supplements.  You can also achieved the your goals without supplements, But only thing is process of this is always take time. And if you still go for supplements than these five supplements are good for muscle gain.
• Glutamine is touted for its ability to slow muscle tissue breakdown during intensive exercise which can help in improved strength thresholds and elevated endurance.
• Another common supplement that weight trainers and bodybuilders turn to is branch-chained amino acids (BCAA's) to improve workout results.
• Whey Protein is mostly suggested by all weight trainers. There are some benefits are of that is you can easily digest it. Helpful to repair your muscle. Our body need Amino acid and we get that through this. Metabolism is the one that we kept a good for a good health as well as fitness and this one improve your Metabolism.
• Beta Alanine is also important to gain weight or gain muscle. This is a naturally occurring non-essential amino acid that comes into the body through foods that are rich in protein such as poultry.
• Creatina is a natural occurring substance within our muscle cells, primarily around the skeletal muscle tissue where approximately 95% of the body's Creatine supply can be found.

pryidevs
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

http://marmm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica85 Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 pm

The most important things that you adapt right meal timings and in addition to create a balance between cardio and weight training to cause the body to gain muscles. In order to gain muscles, you must adjust your meal consumption at times before and after the workout.

Angelica

UltraLifeShop

Angelica85
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hussay Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Don't use any medication, and steroids for the weight gain.
Eat healthy and balanced diet to gain your weight and maintain a healthy level of the weight. Add more natural protein foods in your routine diet to increase your muscular weight rather than fat.

http://adamprowse.com.au/hints-a-tips/98-personal-training-in-maitland.html

Hussay
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down