Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Training in London

5 posters

Go down

Personal Training in London Empty Personal Training in London

Post by Margoth Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi,

I've recently started looking into personal training, as I have (unfortunately) discovered that by myself I really do not achieve what I want. I've been reading up on the topic and at first wanted to join one of the gyms close to home - but after reading the reviews about PT there (LA Fitness and Nuffield Health those are), I reconsidered. Now I am just wary of scams and extremely confused.

I am mainly looking for PT to lose weight, as I have stopped training a while ago and now I look... Well. Good if I stand far enough from the mirror.

Could you please give any advice on where's a good place to look for personal trainers? I clearly can't google, and I am not really sure what to look for in the topic.

Many thanks Smile
Margoth
Margoth
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Personal Training in London Empty Re: Personal Training in London

Post by Simmons Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:10 am

The personal trainers that you'll find operating in the gyms you mentioned will be suitable for the goals you have mentioned. They'll push you hard and really make sure that you get the most, intensity-wise, out of all your sessions, and that is really important. You might struggle to find a suitable PT, or require a decent amount of research if your goals become a lot more specific or advanced.

Simmons
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://livefit.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fasterjohn14 Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:09 am

Here it is for the best personal training and courses in London. As with all of the courses, this is as much about keeping up to date (course get updated every 6 months)

www.fasterglobal.com[url= www.fasterglobal.com]Personal Training[/url]

fasterjohn14
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by hmherbs11 Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Thanks all of you who provide us the best information about personal trainers in London.

hmherbs11
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.hmherbs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wibble Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Just make sure they have a recognised, REPs approved, qualification and insurance.

Wibble
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down