Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help for the treatment of cataract

3 posters

Go down

Need help for the treatment of cataract Empty Need help for the treatment of cataract

Post by prakashnethralaya Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:48 am

From last few months, my daughter is suffering from cataract. She is too young and plays outside much. After cataract, she is unable to read properly and feel shy in going school. I do not want to see my daughter in such a bad condition. I had discussed with many doctors also about my daughter’s case but no one replied positively. Please suggest me what to do.No jocolor jocolor rendeer sunny sunny sunny 

prakashnethralaya
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.ayurprakash.com/

Back to top Go down

Need help for the treatment of cataract Empty Re: Need help for the treatment of cataract

Post by LeonWarren Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:28 pm

For the start, try a different doctor! He should establish the cause and the type of cataract and treat depending on the personal factors (age, health-status etc.).

He should prescribe some glasses (strong bifocals, magnification, appropriate lighting or other visual aids), to improve the situation, but this is just a shot-term solution.

For a long-term solution, you should consider Cataract Surgery that is very successful in restoring vision.

LeonWarren
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Need help for the treatment of cataract Empty Re: Need help for the treatment of cataract

Post by pryidevs Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:21 am

Welcome to the forum. Here is a link about cataract treatment in children:

Because of some restriction and I'm new here. I can not post a link here so I message you.

I understand how difficult it must have been for you to see what your daughter has been going through. Sorry to hear about the kind of response you have been getting from doctors, but they are the ones who examined your daughter, they know the severity of the symptoms as well as other factors. I believe that those are the reasons why their responses do not seem promising. I still recommend that you discuss with them if there are other treatment options that may be considered. I sincerely hope that you and your daughter will effectively cope with her condition.

pryidevs
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

http://marmm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down