Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Build Muscle?

+8
LindaAlbert
jimjordan365
ccosingan
hack2011
vodka01
Albert
stotalhealth
vikas03071987
12 posters

Go down

How to Build Muscle? Empty How to Build Muscle?

Post by vikas03071987 Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:39 am

The biggest mistake when building muscle is imitating Pro Bodybuilders. Most of them don’t train naturally, are genetically gifted and never started training that way. Doing their routines won’t make you build muscle fast.

vikas03071987
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

How to Build Muscle? Empty How to Build Muscle?

Post by stotalhealth Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:05 am

1. Get Stronger. More strength is more muscle. Get into strength training. I recommend weight training because it allows you to start light and add weight endlessly. Body-weight exercises work too. Start with an empty bar. Learn proper technique. Add weight each workout to keep pushing your body out of comfort zone.

2. Use Free Weights. You can lift the heaviest weights using barbells. More weight is more stress, thus more muscle. Dumbbells are great for assistance exercises, but not for your main lifts. Stay away from machines.

Safe. Machines force you into fixed, unnatural movement patterns which can cause injuries. Free weights replicate natural motions.
Efficient. Free weights force you to control and balance the weight. This builds more muscle than machines, which balance the weight for you.
Functional. Strength built on machines doesn’t transfer to free weights or real life. No machine balances the weight for you in real life.
Versatile. You can do hundreds of exercises with just 1 barbell. Saves a lot of money and space, especially if you want to build a home gym.

Do Full Body Workouts.
Don’t do those muscle magazine workouts. Body part splits with isolation exercises is fine once you’ve built a foundation. That’s once you can Squat 300lbs.You can’t Squat that much or never did Squats? Check StrongLifts 5×5. It takes 3 workouts per week of about 1hour each and includes compound exercises like Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press, Barbell Rows, Overhead Press, Pull-ups, Dips, etc.

Train Your Legs.
Squats work your whole body, they’re the most important exercise. You’ll look totally different once you can Squat 300lbs. That’s a free weight Squat with hips coming lower than knees.All your muscles tense when doing Squats & Deadlifts. They work your body as 1 piece and let you lift heavy weights. Don’t lose time with Biceps Curls. When you can Squat & Deadlift heavy weights, you’ll have bigger arms.

Thanks........

http://www.totalhealthguide.net/

stotalhealth
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

How to Build Muscle? Empty Re: How to Build Muscle?

Post by Albert Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:36 am

You will have to join the gym for the gain the muscle.
and consult the personal trainer of the gym he will
guide in proper way.

Albert
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by vodka01 Thu May 26, 2011 6:51 am

just have to be physically healthy doing daily workouts. You need to be active for at least 30 mints a day 5 days a week doing certain activities. Just walking is a great work out.

vodka01
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by hack2011 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:26 am

If you want to make muscles instantly, drink supplements and then workout.

hack2011
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by ccosingan Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:32 pm

"Good Day,
Burning the fat in belly can be achieved in any ways.
You can do some sit ups 1 hour in the morning and another 1 hour in evening.
Looks like hard to have a time having an exercise. You need to have a courage and discipline in order to attain your goal.
Some say's its hard to find solution in my fat belly to make it flat, but there wrong. You just have to be focus in everything you do.

ccosingan
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by jimjordan365 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:05 pm

nice post!.

jimjordan365
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaAlbert Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:23 am

According to my knowledge the correct ratio of nutrition to include in your menu is 50% carbohydrates, 20% fat and 30% proteins. And you should always ensure that you eat a lot of proteins and carbohydrates immediately after your weight training workouts. Eat also soon after you wake up and before you go to sleep. This will ensure that your muscles will not go for long periods of time without proper nutrition, and if you want to weight gain your body then you should always include supplements in your diet especially if you are a poor eater !

For more tips on Body building and Weight gain please go trough http://www.weightgain.org/

LindaAlbert
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica85 Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:15 am

There are different foods for the muscle building that can be of great importance for you. If you use take these foods in certain amount then they will help in achieving the goal of bodybuilding. There are various Best Natural Muscle Building Supplements available that can also be useful for bodybuilding.

Angelica85
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

How to Build Muscle? Empty Muscle Building Tips

Post by adleylab Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:05 am

1.Eat More Calories
2.Eat More Protein
3.Eat More Fat
4.Drink More Water

adleylab
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by griffithLion Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:04 pm

I have better tip for you for starters,you have one great piece of weighing equipment at home whether you must be know it or not… your own body weight.Off the top of my head…
A)Push-ups (and its many variations).
B)Pull-ups (and its many variations).
C)Inverted rows.
D)Dips.
E)Handstand push-ups.
F)Body weight biceps curls.
G)Body weight triceps extensions.
H)Lunges (and its many variations).
I)Squats.
J)Split squats/Bulgarian split squats.
K)Pistol squats.

http://www.hcscales.com/

Last edited by griffithLion on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total

griffithLion
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by pryidevs Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:03 am

I several times to build my muscle and I often think to use Muscle Maximizer powder. But some of my colleague is told me to avoid the Muscle maximizer powder. They also told me to that it harm you in future. So, I want to ask that is it good to use muscle maximizer powder??? Or we always build muscle naturally????

pryidevs
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

http://marmm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down