Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIMSOLES!

2 posters

Go down

TRIMSOLES! Empty TRIMSOLES!

Post by GymFreak234 Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:50 am

Hey Guys!

Just a quick post to see if anyone has heard of the new fitness shoe Trimsoles??

I was browsing the internet for fitness and diet ideas when i came across this fitness shoe. It looks exactly the same as last summers Fitflop, but is half the price! The launch price is £19.95 for one pair or £50 for three pairs (you could get one of each colour!) and the RRP is £24.95. You can register your details on www.trimsoles.co.uk and they will inform you when they are available.

I would be really pleased if anybody had anymore information on these Trimsoles, as i love the idea of toning up without having to do lots of exercise!

Thanks

GymFreak234
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

TRIMSOLES! Empty Re: TRIMSOLES!

Post by GymFreak234 Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 am

Hey!

Just to let anyone know that is interested in these fitness flip flops, that i have just received an email from Trimsoles saying that they are now available to order! I will be ordering very soon as i want to avoid the summer rush!

Gymfreak234

GymFreak234
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthy Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:52 am

[quote:316a="GymFreak234"]Hey!

Just to let anyone know that is interested in these fitness flip flops, that i have just received an email from Trimsoles saying that they are now available to order! I will be ordering very soon as i want to avoid the summer rush!

Gymfreak234[/quote]

Have you received them yet? If so what do you think?
Garthy
Garthy
Admin
Admin

http://www.fitness.uk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum