Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for the best hair treatment

2 posters

Go down

Looking for the best hair treatment Empty Looking for the best hair treatment

Post by soniasyril Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:28 am

When I was in my twenties, I had a thinning hair problem. However, as time progressed, my doctor diagnosed me with having androgenic alopecia or male pattern baldness. I was not surprised because I know that it is hereditary and that it runs in my father's side of the family. Though I know that my hair loss is inherited and that eventually in one way or another I will surely suffer from this problem , it did not stop me from feeling a little depressed and sad. Yes, I have told myself to face my problem head-on but there are certain times when I feel devastated in searching for the right treatment that would suit me best. The hassle of searching in the arrays of hair loss treatment products is so frustrating that at times I wonder if I need to give up on finding the product that will help me stop my hair loss.

I'm using Leimo bio cleansing shampoo. It was bought last friday at leimo.com website.

Last edited by soniasyril on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

soniasyril
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.hair-loss-remedy.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Looking for the best hair treatment Empty Re: Looking for the best hair treatment

Post by sandradavis Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Shampoos and conditioners that you buy in the everyday market may make your hair look great like Pantene and even the expensive ones like redken but the truth 99% of them have harmful chemicals(silicone's and sulfates) in them that are actually striping your hair of the natural oils and drying out and breaking the shaft

That said an alternative to that is to go with organic shampoos and conditioners... I use Kiss my Face or J/A/S/O/n which can be found in drugstores beauty stores I even buy mine at lob laws.. You them for a week it doesn't even have to be a special treatment and I promise you you will see the results.

sandradavis
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down