Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anxious about my younger sister carrier

Go down

Anxious about my younger sister carrier Empty Anxious about my younger sister carrier

Post by khossain565 Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:14 am

Hi guys,

I have a problem. My younger sister is a BSc graduate in CSE. She also worked in several IT office. But recently she has a difficulty…she can’t continue any job after 3-4 months. But she is a bright student and is expert in front end web development.
Because of lost her job she fell very shy to face anybody, always cry for her bad luck….now the problem increase in a horrible situation. She often hard her and say about her kill by herself.

We family member say her to apply for new job but she said again she will lost job because she is now afraid with herself. I love my sister so much. She can’t think anything to pass time without her job. I have no job for her.
Now what can I do for her? Please give a solution or if you have any job as like font-end website designing or SEO so that I can help her and keep her busy.
Thanks in advance. 

khossain565
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.marquettedentistry.com/teeth-whitening-in-houston-tx/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum