Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily health tip...

+9
jenniferreal
Aldrich
Albert
stotalhealth
alexa001
Ezekiel
Mikeslough
stephen10
Joe6
13 posters

Go down

Daily health tip... Empty Daily health tip...

Post by Joe6 Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:44 am

When consuming fibre you increase you the fat burning capabilities of your body..Fibre included in a meal will make you feel fuller for longer and it also help with cleaning the system and bowl movement..
Fibres come from plants.One also gets fibre tablets that one can consume before a main meal.
Check in daily for new health tips!
www.jason-healthtips.blogspot.com

Joe6
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Daily health tip... Empty Re: Daily health tip...

Post by stephen10 Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:57 am

The definition of healthy living is different for each and every person, but there are two things that most agree on. You have to learn to eat good foods that nourish your body, and you have to have some sort of exercise in your day to day life.

http://www.makemehealthy.in/MMH/

stephen10
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeslough Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:21 am

Thanks to sharing nice and helpful tips.

Mikeslough
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezekiel Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:03 am

Soluble fiber is found in fruits, vegetables, seeds, brown rice, barley, oats, and oat bran. It can help produce a softer stool, but does less to help the passage of food; rather, it works chemically to prevent or reduce the absorption of certain substances into the bloodstream.

Ezekiel
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.cowboykicks.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa001 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:37 am

Thanks for sharing valuable tips with us.

alexa001
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.raymeds.com/

Back to top Go down

Daily health tip... Empty Daily health tips...

Post by stotalhealth Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:28 am

Daily health tips are some of the tips to keep you healthy, fit and fine all your life. The daily health tips include tips for balanced diet, tips for exercise and tips for personal care.Health tips if followed by an individual on a regular basis will surely make his or her life more convenient and disease free. The health care tips recommended by a nutritionist or a dietician will definitely help an individual get back into shape and save himself or herself from fatal and chronic diseases such as heart blockage, obesity etc. The summer health tips will protect an individual from the scorching sunrays and also show different ways of getting respite from problems of the season such as dehydration, skin tanning, heat stroke etc. Again anti aging tips help an individual protect his or her skin and hair from premature ageing and damage.

Walking:

One of the major tips on health is to walk on a regular basis. Walking on a regular basis cures a number of diseases and also helps in loosing weight. This simple exercise is one of the major daily health tips that can be easily practiced.

Skin care:

Skin protection is part of the daily health care routine that should be followed by everyone especially a women. One should apply sun block lotion on the exposed parts of the body such as face, arms, neck and hands to prevent skin from tanning. Sunscreen lotions should be applied during the winters also because it protects the skin from the climatic toxins also. Again one should regularly moisturize the skin to give it a healthy glow.

Meditation:

It is very healthy to meditate every day on a regular basis. It purifies the mind, body and soul of an individual. Moreover meditation also acts as a stress buster. Regular meditation also relieves an individual from various diseases.

Exercising:

Another daily health care tips is to exercise on a regular basis. Any kind of exercise should not be tried without prior consultation with a doctor or a physical trainer. One can also indulge in free hand exercise to keep him or her flexible. Just by jogging for an hour or so will help in enhancing the blood circulation in your body.

Healthy eating:

There is no substitute of healthy eating for a healthy body. This daily healthcare tips make sure that you get the proper nutrition on a regular basis. Balanced diet that will consist of protein, minerals, iron, and carbohydrate will definitely initiate the process of healthy living. However one should cut down on the carbohydrate consumption to reduce the extra calories of the body. Drinking plenty of water will sure decrease the chance of your body getting disease affected. Moreover one should consume a lot of vegetables and fresh fruits as a part of the healthy eating. thanks........

Thanks......

http://www.totalhealthguide.net

stotalhealth
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:30 am

Tip of today is very healthy, and will prove best for the fitness,
the most important factor this tip highlight all the segment.

Albert
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldrich Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:31 am

Thanks Joe for your tips and I found many post of your's here at the form founding informative one's and much pleased to know that you have a lot of knowledge for sharing with all the community and the fellow joining this forum... Thanks

Aldrich
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferreal Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Daily Tip: Taking multivitamins everyday will gives you comprehensive nutritional support for health and vitality. Just a trivia. The best multivitamins for women nowadays is the Maxalife's Women's Multi-vitamins as it gives benefits from stress relief and immune support to anti-aging and disease prevention.
jenniferreal
jenniferreal
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Daily health tip... Empty Healthy Living

Post by AlenP Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:11 am

When your physical, mental & emotional states are fit then you are living a healthy life...

AlenP
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsonbelly Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am

Healthy eating is important from the day we are born.Food all contains nutrients that provide us not only fuel to live our daily lives,but also with they very substances that build our bones,muscles,and organ tissues.

johnsonbelly
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsonbelly Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:29 am

Healthy eating is important from the day we are born.Food all contains nutrients that provide us not only fuel to live our daily lives,but also with they very substances that build our bones,muscles,and organ tissues.

johnsonbelly
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr8mudassir Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Remarkable tips. I am thankful for backing up this useful information. Thanks

Gr8mudassir
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://PrettySkinnyPill.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aamina22 Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:10 am

while i reading all those replies i would like to share my experience too. A few months back, I was in such situation, that goiing to the gym, watching all those perfect bodies. I felt more depressed then having any courage to continue. I am realitive young, But I wanted to get my body back. Because of some fast research I discovered some protein diet from Pronokal, that is not only selling you products, but also, a coach helps your body back to move, I love this diet that is inititial!!!

Aamina22
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down