Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

healthy communities

3 posters

Go down

healthy communities Empty healthy communities

Post by bhagya Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:19 am

Systematic activities to prevent or cure health problems and promote good health in humans are delivered by health care providers. Applications with regard to animal health are covered by the veterinary sciences. The term "healthy" is also widely used in the context of many types of non-living organizations and their impacts for the benefit of humans, such as in the sense of healthy communities, healthy cities or healthy environments. In addition to health care interventions and a person's surroundings, a number of other factors are known to influence the health status of individuals, including their background, lifestyle, and economic and social conditions; these are referred to as "determinants of health".

bhagya
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

healthy communities Empty Re: healthy communities

Post by health123 Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:42 am

It's really important for human's to quit cigarettes, Or else they will left with loosing there life. As i have seen in thehealthmagic.com about the causes of cigarette and after that i really left cigarette and it's been 3 months.

health123
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.thehealthmagic.com/dukan-diet-plan-%E2%80%93-the-ulti

Back to top Go down

Post by Forumaddicted Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:00 am

It is very necessary for every government to maintain health care system properly.I think many countries don't have proper health care system for people so WHO must go through with these countries and proper action should be taken to improve health care system.

Forumaddicted
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down