Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I get a tighter and flatter stomach

+8
harrygrove
wikywik
adamsmith
dannycap
fair singer
Garthy
rajaikav
Busty Assassin
12 posters

Go down

How can I get a tighter and flatter stomach Empty How can I get a tighter and flatter stomach

Post by Busty Assassin Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:24 am

Are sit ups the way forward? I really hope not because they bore me to tears Sad
Busty Assassin
Busty Assassin
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

How can I get a tighter and flatter stomach Empty Re: How can I get a tighter and flatter stomach

Post by rajaikav Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:40 am

Doing yoga can be helpful. Yoga is performed in slow rhythm. It can bring good results but slowly.

rajaikav
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

How can I get a tighter and flatter stomach Empty Re: How can I get a tighter and flatter stomach

Post by Garthy Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:41 am

The only way to get a tighter and flatter stomach is to reduce bodyfat and then do some ab work but the key is reducing bodyfat -unfortunately you cannot spot reduce and the stomach area is where bodyfat sits.

There are many ab exercises you can do howver to assist you trainng that area - see the training section of the fitness.uk.net website for ab exercises. Very Happy
Garthy
Garthy
Admin
Admin

http://www.fitness.uk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Busty Assassin Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:49 am

I have tried yoga and I found it very hard to not become bored. I'm better with fast activities like dance.

How can I reduce bodyfat?! I don't have that much to begin with!
Busty Assassin
Busty Assassin
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by fair singer Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:23 am

I tried yoga today and I think it toned every part of me except my stomach area!
fair singer
fair singer
Resident Proffessional Singer!

Back to top Go down

Post by dannycap Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:40 pm

And how did you find Yoga fair singer?
dannycap
dannycap
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fair singer Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:06 am

Quite boring, parts hard, other parts easy, music made me want to laugh out loud. Today I pulled my back out getting out of bed and I still ache now!
fair singer
fair singer

Back to top Go down

Post by Busty Assassin Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:31 am

Would running help reduce my already reduced body fat?
Busty Assassin
Busty Assassin
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthy Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:17 am

[quote:117d="Busty Assassin"]Would running help reduce my already reduced body fat?[/quote]

yes it would - any form of cardio helps with keeping body fat under control as long as you are following a sound nutrition plan
Garthy
Garthy
Admin
Admin

http://www.fitness.uk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Busty Assassin Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:22 am

[quote:7543="Garthy"][quote:7543="Busty Assassin"]Would running help reduce my already reduced body fat?[/quote]

yes it would - any form of cardio helps with keeping body fat under control as long as you are following a sound nutrition plan[/quote]

What would be a sound nutrition plan?
Busty Assassin
Busty Assassin
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by adamsmith Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:40 pm

By doing Yoga you can get a better body positions and shape. It will hwlp you to do lot of things.

adamsmith
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by wikywik Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 am

work on your abs while doing a full body workout.
wikywik
wikywik
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by harrygrove Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:24 pm

A good way of reducing bodyfat is to use a mix of resistance training and high intensity circuit training. Here is one of my short circuit training videos. You can also find some short resistance training workout videos there too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ptondemand#p/u/11/m8-HPFdHl2M

http://ptondemand.com

harrygrove
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://ptondemand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezekiel Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:28 am

Jogging is a good form of exercise to tone down fats especially on abdomen area.

Ezekiel
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.cowboykicks.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dana Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:05 am

Walking is the best exercise. When walking, its burn lots of calories and fat balls in your body. So I prefer to you walk daily as much as you can.

Dana
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by davidmartin414 Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Thanks for share this info.
I full agree with you.

Dana
Walking is the best exercise. When walking, its burn lots of calories and fat balls in your body. So I prefer to you walk daily as much as you can.

davidmartin414
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by jimjordan365 Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 am

thanks for sharing this information.

jimjordan365
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down