Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different ways to eat healthier without restricting yourself from food

+2
surcalifas
A.MAc
6 posters

Go down

Different ways to eat healthier without restricting yourself from food Empty Different ways to eat healthier without restricting yourself from food

Post by A.MAc Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Many people around the globe are very worried about their health and so they would love getting tips to have a healthier life with a better diet they can follow. I am not an expert but I like reading a lot from trustworthy places and I have learned a lot from them and even followed their tips and I can tell you they are really useful but sometimes it is needed to have discipline in order to attain your goals. Changing the way you eat means changing your lifestyle and that’s one of the biggest steps you would commit to during your life. Being healthy or not is not a game but something to really take into consideration.
There was something I really found interesting on the internet one day I was looking for a recipe. I found some of the tips that “The Biggest Loser” were using and swapping in order to lose weight. I would love to share them with you and hope it works for you as it did for them.
1. Change the white bread for Ezekiel sprouted bread since it has less carbs and more fiber; consequently, it will keep you satisfied for longer.
2. Replace pasta! Avoiding carbohydrates is a good thing to do. Try to make your meal healthier and swap the pasta in a recipe for vegetables!!
3. Stop having syrup in your sweet meals and start replacing it with flaxseeds; will help you a lot since syrup has a great amount of calories and flaxseeds will help you avoid hunger.
4. Avoid junk food and always try to choose the healthy over the tasty.
Just by trying these simple things I can assure you a difference in your organism, start your diet, it will be worth it I promise.

A.MAc
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Different ways to eat healthier without restricting yourself from food Empty Re: Different ways to eat healthier without restricting yourself from food

Post by surcalifas Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:31 am

Nice post. I want to share mine also which is very helpful.
Protein. The building blocks of muscles, needed for strength.
Fat. A balanced intake of omega 3, 6 & 9.
Veggies. All kinds, especially green fibrous veggies.
Fruit. Full of vitamins.
Water. 1 liter per 1000 calories you expend.
Whole grain food. Oats, rice, pasta, breads, …
This is also like different ways to eat healthier without restricting yourself from food.

surcalifas
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Different ways to eat healthier without restricting yourself from food Empty Re: Different ways to eat healthier without restricting yourself from food

Post by jenny_30@hotmail.co.uk Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:46 am

Hi im new just joined and your info was very helpful regards Jenny

jenny_30@hotmail.co.uk
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by davidblunt Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Informative, your post will help allot to those peoples who really want to lose weight without doing extra activities.

davidblunt
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaAlbert Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:50 am

very informative post!
Perfect information for all those who are trying to reduce their weight.

LindaAlbert
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaAlbert Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi, the tips in this post will help much in this busy schedule.

LindaAlbert
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaAlbert Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:57 am

Your post is very informative. Thank you for sharing it.

LindaAlbert
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by micalhassi Thu May 03, 2012 12:38 am

I find this post such a nice sharing. Eating is a base for life and healthy eating is necessary to spend life in a proper manner. Use those foods which have more benefits, less fat. Human need calories to perform daily working activities. And vitamins are necessary to keep body organs in better working positions. There are many products which working as substitution. You can use it for eating.

micalhassi
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down