Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write a bodybuilding nutrition plan for me?

4 posters

Go down

Write a bodybuilding nutrition plan for me? Empty Write a bodybuilding nutrition plan for me?

Post by dreamer41 Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:55 am

I started bodybuilding and I need to gain some weight can you please write me a nutrition plan…please
dreamer41
dreamer41
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Write a bodybuilding nutrition plan for me? Empty Re: Write a bodybuilding nutrition plan for me?

Post by Garthy Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:47 am

Hi dreamer41 - have a look at the fitness.uk.net website as there is plenty of information on there tio get you started.

Writing a nutrition plan specific to you and your goals would require that you send us your personal information and training historyto ensure you get the best out of it but you can order one from here: http://www.fitness.uk.net/join.htm
Garthy
Garthy
Admin
Admin

http://www.fitness.uk.net

Back to top Go down

Write a bodybuilding nutrition plan for me? Empty Re: Write a bodybuilding nutrition plan for me?

Post by Mikeslough Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:23 am

I know this site is good for new user who learn about bodybuilding nutrition plan.

Mikeslough
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Write a bodybuilding nutrition plan for me? Empty Write a bodybuilding nutrition plan for me?

Post by stotalhealth Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:50 am

For breakfast, a great idea is to take in complex carbos, and fibre. Porridge, wholegrain toast and olive oil spreads are ideal. Fruits provide vitamins and fibre is incredible for digestive health, and ensuring the stomach is ready for the protein blast you will unleash on it later in the day.A protein shake first thing is fine, but save the harder to digest proteins for later in the day, such as chickens or beef/steak.

Around 10am, your body will be ready for another hit. Now is when something like brown rice and broccoli or perhaps a tub of cottage cheese (250g) is perfect. For those with a sweeter tooth, a low fat low sugar yogurt is a good option, with some banana and wholemeal bread.

The next time to eat is about midday, for lunch. Aim for something that combines fibre (such as grains) with protein. I like a chicken sandwich, or a tuna sandwich with wholemeal brown bread. Alternatively, try a chicken breast or perhaps sausages (low fat).

At 3pm, you should now be having a tub of cottage cheese (250g) if you haven't had one already today. I also sometimes enjoy a small portion of high iron vegetables to keep the energy up, like steamed spinach or silver-beet, or boiled broccoli florets.

If I am training at 4-5pm, I will have another protein shake before the gym, perhaps around half an hour before I go. Dont make it to heavy because you dont want cramps. 2 scoops of whey and 250ml of milk is plenty.

After your training session is when you should have the mother size shake, with 3-4 scoops of whey, 400ml of milk, eggs and banana. This is the important shake, and rest up well afterwards, in preparation for tea around 7-8pm.

Tea should be decent proteins, like a steak, chicken breast or fish fillets of around 300g. Have this with fresh veges like potatoes or carrots and beans, and a bit of steamed brown rice.Mix and match this plan! Work out a good mix of quality foods, and mingle them in day to day.

FACTS: This bodybuilding diet will yeild you around 2500 calories, around half carbs, 40% protein and the last 10% as fats.
Its a great starting point and gives you an idea of the foods to eat:
Mix and Match!!

Thanks.........

http://www.totalhealthguide.net/breast-cancer-treatment.html

stotalhealth
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down