Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret To Extremely Fast Weight Loss – Raw Diet

3 posters

Go down

Quickest Way Of Burning Fat?

Secret To Extremely Fast Weight Loss – Raw Diet Vote_lcap0%Secret To Extremely Fast Weight Loss – Raw Diet Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Secret To Extremely Fast Weight Loss – Raw Diet Vote_lcap0%Secret To Extremely Fast Weight Loss – Raw Diet Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Secret To Extremely Fast Weight Loss – Raw Diet Empty Secret To Extremely Fast Weight Loss – Raw Diet

Post by journeyoflife7 Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:43 pm

I would like to share a technique to lose a lot of weight really fast. I think that diet is an overlooked method of losing weight. If you know exactly what kinds of foods to eat, you can reach your weight loss goals simply by changing your diet. The secret is called a “raw food” diet.

A raw food diet is a diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. Keep all the food you eat raw. When you eat foods in their natural state, you avoid a lot of excess fat, sodium, and oils. Eating a pure diet will restore you body ph or acidity level. An alkaline or basic ph is necessary for optimal body functions. When you change your diet to raw, your body will begin the detoxification process and your ph will go from acidic to basic.

Changing your body ph will reduce your craving for “junk” food. As in my experience, I craved what I ate and lost all desire for what I avoided. Raw foods had increased in pleasure of taste while processed, or cooked foods were tasteless. I felt so much better eating healthy, as it restored my body to its maximal function. The former junk foods, cooked foods, and fatty foods, I previously ate no longer contributed to an acidic environment when I removed them from my system!

In addition to a change in ph, and eating healthy, you will have the benefits of eating fewer calories and being able to burn fat more quickly. Eating raw will make you full faster, so you will also eat less. An increased in energy is also a benefit of eating raw.

It will help you become more active, eat healthy and stay eating healthy; your body will function to its maximal potential, and your natural ph will be restored. Above all else, you will lose pounds and pounds of weight really fast!
journeyoflife7
journeyoflife7
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Secret To Extremely Fast Weight Loss – Raw Diet Empty Re: Secret To Extremely Fast Weight Loss – Raw Diet

Post by Robert Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:49 am

There is no doubt raw food is much more effective to burn the fat of your body which is helpful to reduce your body weight. You should also avoid to eat fast food than you can get good result.

Robert
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Secret To Extremely Fast Weight Loss – Raw Diet Empty Re: Secret To Extremely Fast Weight Loss – Raw Diet

Post by Freaky4Fitness Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:14 pm

I've done a lot of research over the years on the raw diet. What I've read makes sense, but some of the recipes I have come across are very involved, which makes me wonder if I would stick with it. I'm already a vegetarian, so that aspect of it doesn't phase me. I just wonder how much work is involved.

Freaky4Fitness
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down