Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Best Treatment for Toenail Fungus

4 posters

Go down

Looking for a Best Treatment for Toenail Fungus Empty Looking for a Best Treatment for Toenail Fungus

Post by melissa5 Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:26 am

Which among these toenail fungus treatments is the best (safe and effective) to used?

- Tea Tree Oil
- Zerofungus
- Garlic Juice
- Oregano Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Vinegar
- Listerine
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Zeta Clear
- Fungusil

What's your choice treatment for toenail fungus?

melissa5
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Best Treatment for Toenail Fungus Empty Re: Looking for a Best Treatment for Toenail Fungus

Post by shainagirly Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:43 am

I have three choices. [b]Fungusil[/b], [b]Zerofungus [/b]and [b]Vick's Vapor Rub[/b] ([i]you've not mentioned it in your list[/i]) if you will research over Google or Yahoo, these 3 treatments are the most preferred by many people to used on treating and removing toenail fungus.
shainagirly
shainagirly
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Best Treatment for Toenail Fungus Empty Re: Looking for a Best Treatment for Toenail Fungus

Post by allison Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 am

i agree with shaina, those three are the most preferred by most people over the internet. i personally recommend zerofungus, because it's what my cousin used last month. she had toenail fungus from a public shower room. she's a swimmer so because of the toenail fungus, she wasnt able to swim for a month. she was afraid of infecting herself or other people. she purchased zerofungus online (google it), and after 2 weeks of using zerofungus her toenail fungus disappeared. she's now ready to hit the waters again just in time for summer.

allison
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa5 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:33 am

thanks shaina and allison for your reply. Smile Appreciated.. I've visited other forum sites that I've posting thread similar with this subject. And looks many people voted for Zerofungus, Fungusil and Tea Tree Oil.

melissa5
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:17 am

I have discovered a great toenail fungal infection treatment last week. I went to my Doctor to help me get rid of my toenail fungal infection, my Doctor advised me to apply Fungusil and after couple of days trying fungusil, i saw already an improvement and it happens day by day.

Rain
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:18 am

Fungusil is the best treatment. I already tried it and it works for me. It is effective and safe.

Rain
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down