Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helllo & Congratulations on a great site and a friendly informative Forum

+2
fair singer
dannycap
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Helllo & Congratulations on a great site and a friendly informative Forum Empty Helllo & Congratulations on a great site and a friendly informative Forum

Post by dannycap Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:03 am

Hello

Just thought I should introduce myself before I start posting elsewhere on this froum. I am returning to the Gym after about a year away therefore I am greatful for any training & nutrition advice I can find.
dannycap
dannycap
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Helllo & Congratulations on a great site and a friendly informative Forum Empty Re: Helllo & Congratulations on a great site and a friendly informative Forum

Post by fair singer Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:51 am

Hello DannyCap and welcome!
fair singer
fair singer
Resident Proffessional Singer!

Back to top Go down

Helllo & Congratulations on a great site and a friendly informative Forum Empty Re: Helllo & Congratulations on a great site and a friendly informative Forum

Post by Busty Assassin Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:52 am

What have you been doing in your year off? Anything exciting?

Busty A
Busty Assassin
Busty Assassin
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by dannycap Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:49 am

Nothin exciting unfortunatley just working and eating too much.
dannycap
dannycap
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Busty Assassin Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:57 am

I see, is that why you've joined the site then?
Busty Assassin
Busty Assassin
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by dannycap Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:26 am

Yea that is one of the reasons I aslo know Garthy whom directed me to the site.
dannycap
dannycap
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fair singer Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:06 pm

Me too, I think we work together.
fair singer
fair singer

Back to top Go down

Post by dannycap Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:34 pm

That we do Fair Singer
dannycap
dannycap
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fair singer Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:35 pm

I don't think I've ever spoken to you actually, so "Hello" *waves*
fair singer
fair singer

Back to top Go down

Post by dannycap Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:42 pm

Did speak once I believe. "Hello" and thank you for holding the door open this evening. Very Happy
dannycap
dannycap
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthy Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Hello Dannycap and welcome to the site - im glad you have joined up mate and hope you will find it a useful source of information and somewhere you can share your knowledge Very Happy

Its good to see Fair Singer holding the door open for you too, peace and harmony is all around Laughing
Garthy
Garthy
Admin
Admin

http://www.fitness.uk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Taz Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:18 pm

Hello and welcome Dannycap Exclamation

[quote]I am returning to the Gym after about a year away therefore I am greatful for any training & nutrition advice I can find.[/quote]

I'd start by having read of Garthys site - theres some excellent info on there! When your ready let me know some details. I.e Goals, time available for training, current diet and gym facilities available to - then we'll start to piece the puzzle together.

All the best and congratulations on deciding to improve your health!

Taz cheers
Taz
Taz
Olympian!
Olympian!

Back to top Go down

Post by fair singer Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:17 am

[quote:9fd0="Garthy"]Its good to see Fair Singer holding the door open for you too, peace and harmony is all around Laughing[/quote]

That was my bit of exercise for the week!!!
fair singer
fair singer

Back to top Go down

Post by Busty Assassin Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:34 am

I feel a bit left out as everyone on here seems to know each other in the non-virtual world too.
Busty Assassin
Busty Assassin
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by fair singer Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:46 am

I don't know Taz
fair singer
fair singer

Back to top Go down

Post by Taz Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:56 pm

[quote]I feel a bit left out as everyone on here seems to know each other in the non-virtual world too.[/quote]

Not all of us know each other! Trust me...

[quote]I don't know Taz[/quote]

Although we did meet briefly at Garthys wedding.
Taz
Taz
Olympian!
Olympian!

Back to top Go down

Post by fair singer Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:21 pm

[quote]I don't know Taz[/quote]

Although we did meet briefly at Garthys wedding.[/quote]

Did we???? Haha I made such a good impression that day on everyone as the girl who fainted and got the ambulance in the back of the photos!
fair singer
fair singer

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthy Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:16 pm

Lol - that was a great day, someone fainted at my wedding and we had to call paramedics - AWESOME!!! Twisted Evil
Garthy
Garthy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taz Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:16 pm

[quote]as the girl who fainted and got the ambulance in the back of the photos![/quote]

Thats why I remembered you lol!
Taz
Taz
Olympian!
Olympian!

Back to top Go down

Post by fair singer Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:10 am

[quote="Taz"][quote] Thats why I remembered you lol![/quote]

I think everyone there will forever remember me!
fair singer
fair singer

Back to top Go down

Post by Taz Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:19 am

[quote]I think everyone there will forever remember me![/quote]

lol! I think they will

What happened? Heat stroke? Nerves? Dehydration?
Taz
Taz
Olympian!
Olympian!

Back to top Go down

Post by fair singer Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 am

Ummm I think it was a mixture of dehydration, hunger and heat. It was during the water shortage in Gloucestershire, just after the floods. So we had no running water, plus I ate breakfast and then nothing else and it was really hot.

It wasn't nerves, I was really annoyed I couldn't sing for everyone!
fair singer
fair singer

Back to top Go down

Post by Garthy Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:48 am

There is a lesson to be learned here!

The diet principles we use suggest eating every 3 hours or so to keep blood sugar levels stable.

Dont think you have got away with the singing tho - I expect you to sing at our anniversary party this year Cool
Garthy
Garthy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fair singer Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:53 am

Yeah I'm not so great at eating and drinking regularly! I got dehydrated yesterday and had to stay in bed all day because I felt ill.
fair singer
fair singer

Back to top Go down

Post by fair singer Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:40 am

[quote:1742="dannycap"]Did speak once I believe. "Hello" and thank you for holding the door open this evening. Very Happy[/quote]

Randomly you know someone that my flatmate or 'Meestercat' as he is known on here works with!
fair singer
fair singer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next