Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have dry skin. Could it be caused by my diet?

5 posters

Go down

I have dry skin. Could it be caused by my diet? Empty I have dry skin. Could it be caused by my diet?

Post by Robinalex Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:16 am

[color:6725=red][b]I have dry skin. Could it be caused by my diet?[/b][/color]
Robinalex
Robinalex
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.ordercarisoprodolonline.org/

Back to top Go down

I have dry skin. Could it be caused by my diet? Empty Re: I have dry skin. Could it be caused by my diet?

Post by Busty Assassin Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:13 am

Probably lack of fluids
Busty Assassin
Busty Assassin
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

I have dry skin. Could it be caused by my diet? Empty Re: I have dry skin. Could it be caused by my diet?

Post by Vega Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 pm

It could be your diet but I would agree with the previous poster in that you are probably not drinking enough water. If you are drinking plenty of water, then it could be a bad diet that is causing your dry skin or it could be a symptom or sign of some other health issue. I would take a look at your diet and the amount of water you drink and see if changing those will help. Otherwise you may want to mention it to your doctor the next time you see him and see if he recommends anything.

Vega
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Roywatson Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Well, my opinion is to have enough fresh vegetables and fruits whiled you continuing your diet and at the mean time you’ll have to drink enough water to keep your skin well.
Roywatson
Roywatson
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by stotalhealth Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:46 pm

I think cherries,blackberries ,blueberries are vascular constrictors,that helpful to cure dryness of your skin.Use olive oil as a moisturizer.

hope this helps u out..

thanks....

http://www.totalhealthguide.net/hair-loss-treatment.html

stotalhealth
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down