Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Causes of Poor Heart Health

+2
parkerpeter011
shainagirly
6 posters

Go down

Causes of Poor Heart Health Empty Causes of Poor Heart Health

Post by shainagirly Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:03 am

I would like to shared to you this nice and informative article I've read a few minutes ago. Might helpful for others especially for those who've conscious in their heart.. Enjoyed reading!♥♥

"As the body ages, it naturally faces different health issues and a decline in overall performance simply because of age. However, there are many other factors that can also contribute to poor heart health. By knowing how the body works and which elements are going to have the biggest effect on your heart, you will be more able to take care of yourself and ensure that you are in optimal health for as long as possible. The most common causes of heart health issues include:

Poor diet
Lack of exercise
High cholesterol
High blood pressure
Obesity
Diabetes

There are other causes of poor heart health and since everyone is different, everyone will have different risk levels. However, by taking the time to protect your heart with supplements like MX Co Q10 Forte, you can help to restore your health. Eliminating the risk factors for heart disease and poor health, of course, are part of the solution as well.

Whether you are suffering from serious heart health issues or you just want to protect your heart so that you don’t begin to develop these issues, you can depend on Co Q10 Forte to give your heart the support that it needs."
shainagirly
shainagirly
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Causes of Poor Heart Health Empty Heart Disease Cause

Post by parkerpeter011 Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:35 am

Most common problem is poor diet and physical inactivity, this results of the cause of overweight and obesity. They mainly affect your heart lol!

recovering from heart disease involves change in behavior, physical activity and mostly in diet. So, be care about your diet and your social activities ........

parkerpeter011
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Causes of Poor Heart Health Empty Re: Causes of Poor Heart Health

Post by health123 Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:19 am

HI,

The article is really good. I have seen that people having poor diet face a lot of issues in their daily health. If you have proper diet and exercise, then you are fit, your skin looks beautiful, and better blood supply to your body.

Exercise and diet really matters a lot,

Thank you

health123
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://www.thehealthmagic.com/dukan-diet-plan-%E2%80%93-the-ulti

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaAlbert Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:23 am

Though there are many reasons for poor heart health, the major reasons are poor diet and lack of exercise.
A body which is fit may not face the heart problems. In order to have a healthy and fit body taking proper diet at the same time doing regular exercise is mandatory.
So, maintain your body fit to avoid poor heart health.

LindaAlbert
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaAlbert Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:47 pm

I would say a proper diet and diet on time always gives fruitful results, i.e you are what you eat.

LindaAlbert
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristendel Tue May 22, 2012 2:39 am

[quote="LindaAlbert"]I would say a proper diet and diet on time always gives fruitful results, i.e you are what you eat.[/quote]

I completely agree with you dude. Because health is wealth.

Kristendel
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

http://quickweightlossguide.metroblog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jimjordan365 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 pm

nice post!.

jimjordan365
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down