Fitness & Health Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much water should a normal?

+21
Piotr
john robert
fasterjohn14
Leonard456
Brent125
Gr8mudassir
health123
sandradavis
LindaAlbert
Ezekiel
marklee
PrinceSam
hgjkfropet
Albert
Roywatson
stotalhealth
Garthy
harrygrove
Healthielove
jsraja
Robinalex
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How much water should a normal? - Page 2 Empty Re: How much water should a normal?

Post by Angelica85 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:59 am

Nice information, many thanks to the author. An average adult should consume 2.5 litres of water daily & this intake needs to be increased during summer or during physical activity.

Angelica85
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

How much water should a normal? - Page 2 Empty Re: How much water should a normal?

Post by Angelica85 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:06 am

Every system in your body depends on water. Water is your body's principal chemical component and makes up about 60 percent of your body weight. A normal person should drinks 10 to 12 glasses of water daily

Angelica85
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky4Fitness Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:11 am

I find the differences in opinion here interesting. The general consensus seems to vary from 2.5 liters to 4 liters of water per day. Like I said earlier, I usually drink three, but I've been thinking about increasing it to 3.5 or 4. Maybe it's because of the warm weather, but I've been feeling like 3 just isn't enough lately.

Freaky4Fitness
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by pryidevs Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:53 am

10-12 glasses is right but intake should go up in summer, exposure to heat, strenuous sports/ games that result in lot of sweating. Since the query is normal healthy adult I am not mentioning situations like vomiting, loose stools, infections etc.

pryidevs
Fitness Trainer
Fitness Trainer

http://marmm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2